13th March 1997
... was the day I was born. I was gonna blog on my birthday but oh well!


I'm now 16 and legal to do naughty stuff~ Iyaaaaaahh~

So, how was my birthday...? Hmmm.
Well, while everyone threw parties for their 16th, I stayed at home and my parents bought 2 cheap frozen cakes and a bucket of KFC chicken. I mean, there's nothing to complain about that! I'd rather partied and got drunk but oh well, I have no clothes to go out in. Plus, I've grown to love the inside. I've hardly any "real" friends here in Manchester and it's been 7 months now.  Then again, CHICKEN. KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN. OH FUCK YES

Finally, my mom decided to make an ebay account and YES, I STARTED PURCHASING SHIT TONS OF STUFF! I bought:

This! Nose Up! Okay, ever since I found this, I've been wanting to buy it! It's only like £0.99 in ebay so I didn't hesitate and bought this. It kinda looks like Nasofix, but I seriously don't know. I don't think it has the fancy "thermasilica" shit that Nasofix has. This is cheaper so I opted to buy this instead. I will make a review of this, of course! It's going to take time, like many other reviewers say, but oh well, it's worth a try! 

I got super lucky and won a bid too! I won this:


AN OFFICIAL, AUTHENTIC BOY LONDON x LONG CLOTHING SHIRT ONLY FOR £9.00 (£12.99 + shipping). I'm so happy! Wow!

I also purchased these to match! 


The piercing are magnetic btw, my parents won't ever let me pierce my ears. I purchased the silver ones! I think I'll also purchase a black pair too. Also, I love the snapback I purchased~ I still want a "FUNERAL" beanie, as well as the beanie version of this!

All together, it's £20+! My next dream purchases I wanttttt:


And basically EVERYTHING IN THIS PHOTO!


Random rant:

My skin got terrible! I have this huge blemish/scar under my right nose hole and I think I'm getting more tan. It's so weird because I'm hardly ever out, plus there's hardly any sun where I live. Well, just earlier today, it went super sunny for like 30 minutes, but right now, there are sudden bursts of rain shower and it's kinda cold. I seriously need to sort my skin regime and I need to plan everything I want to do.

I need to...
  • Sort out my workout stuff (it's going to be summer soon and I WANT ABS)
  • Maybe sort out my jelq regimen or something. I don't know. >////////<
  • Write fanfiction and stuff!
  • Draw my art compostions
  • AND BASICALLY PLAN OUT STUFF AND USE/GET A DIARY APP OR SOMETHING. UGH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW IS SERIOUSLY A MESS IKDAJCSADVJKB FVFSFVSFSF. *explodes* >///<;;
Nevermind about that~
Solution-lens.com told me that I won their giveaway like a month ago and the parcel arrived like a week ago and I shall make a review about it! Bear with me everyone~

-プリンス-


ラベル: ,

Newer Post Older Post